Associated Fire Protection (AFP), a master distributor of Buckeye Kitchen Mister Systems, will host a Kitchen Mister training course for New Jersey fire protection dealers on April 18th, 2012. The course will include:
· Interactive & Hands-on training covering design, installation and maintenance
· Complete Buckeye Kitchen Mister manual with all addendums
· Written Test upon day’s completion
· Certification as a Buckeye Satellite Distributor of AFP
Contact Bill McCullough at 973-684-4500 Ext. 136 or email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Seats are filling up fast!
AFP stocks the complete line of Kitchen Mister systems and replacement parts. Buckeye’s Kitchen Mister System is quickly becoming the preferred choice of restaurant fire suppression systems, because of its simple design.
Here are some of the key attributes of Buckeye’s Kitchen Mister System:
NO CONDUIT REQUIRED
NO CONDUIT & ONLY ONE ANCHOR BRACKET IN HOOD
NO CORNER PULLEYS REQUIRED
COLOR CODES NOZZLES
LISTING AND APPROVALS
1. Listed to Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Standard UL-300
2. Listed to Underwriters Laboratories of Canada, Inc.
3. Approved by the New York City Fire Department COA #5550
4. Complies with NFPA-96 and NFPA-17A Standards
5. CE Compliant