FIRE SYSTEM INSPECTION
As a full-service fire protection company, AFP offers peace of mind and reduced administration costs by providing one contact for all of your fire protection needs. AFP provides inspections on all types of fire protection systems including: fire alarms, backflow preventers, sprinkler systems, clean agent systems, kitchen systems, central station monitoring, and fire extinguishers.
Key benefits that separate AFP from the competition:
- One Call. One Company. No need to deal with multiple service companies and multiple invoices. AFP can provide you with one service agreement for all of your fire protection equipment.
- Inspection Reminders. Customers can receive an email or phone call or both to remind them of upcoming inspections. Our computer system keeps track of all your system information so you never have worry about missing an inspection.
- Online Reports. Customers can view, download and print inspection reports, work orders and invoices online on our customer extranet (view sample customer).
- 2 FREE Hours of Emergency Service. The first two hours are free for emergency service calls (for Protection Plus and Platinum Plus).
AFP has several types of agreements to meet a range of protection requirements:
Standard Protection offers the basics in fire protection service at the minimum up-front cost.
- 24-hour emergency service
- State-mandated inspections
- Computerized scheduling
Protection Plus offers all the basic service of Standard Protection, plus additional services designed to keep your total cost of system inspection and maintenance down.
- 2 hours of FREE emergency service
- Reduced labor rate for all service
- Online access to your inspection reports
- Automated inspection reminders
Platinum Plus Protection is the premier service package that offers all the services of Protection Plus, plus customizable features designed to reduce the total costs of managing your fire protection and life safety equipment.
- Customized inspection reports
- Dedicated customer service representative
- Yearly engineering review of your facilities
Having trouble deciding what program to choose? See our comparison chart.