Fire sprinkler inspections are important. For detailed information, businesses can rely on Associated Fire Protection. AFP’s technicians will conduct an in-depth inspection of your system and provide a thorough report upon completion.
Associated Fire Protection offers the following benefits:
All types of fire sprinkler inspections.
We can inspect all fire sprinkler systems according to NFPA 25 requirements.
• Wet sprinkler system inspection
• Dry sprinkler system inspection
• Pre-action systems inspection
• Foam system inspection
• Fire pumps inspection and testing
• Fire hydrant inspection and testing
• Backflow preventer inspection
- Inspection Reminders. Customers can receive an email, phone call or both to remind them of upcoming fire sprinkler inspections. Our computer system keeps track of all your system information so you never have to worry about missing an inspection.
- Online Inspection Reports. Our fire sprinkler technicians create detailed fire sprinkler inspection reports that adhere to NFPA 25 guidelines. Customers can view, download and print inspection reports, work orders and invoices online on our customer extranet (view sample customer).
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Emergency service available to quickly get your fire sprinkler system back into service (for Protection Plus and Platinum Plus Customers).We’ve proudly helped keep you safe since 1947, providing the most advanced sprinkler systems in the industry. Whether you’re looking for a wet sprinkler system or dry sprinkler system, AFP can design, install, inspect and maintain a fire sprinkler system for your business. Aside from fire sprinkler systems, we also provide fire extinguisher, fire alarm services including monitoring, security, and access systems, covering all your fire safety and security needs.
Contact Us! Answers in 60 minutes or less.
* during normal working hours
- Alarms, extinguishers & sprinklers
- Kitchen systems
- Backflow preventers
- Clean agent systems
- Central station monitoring
- And more
Get started today!