Fire Alarm Inspection
Nothing matters more than safety, and when it comes time for a fire alarm inspection, business owners understand the importance of turning to experienced professionals. Fire alarm inspections are required by law to help keep fire alarms working properly. AFP can perform inspections and assist with remedying any code violations or deficiencies that exist.
Associated Fire Protection offers the following benefits:
- All types of fire alarm inspections. We can inspect all fire alarm systems according to FPA 72 requirements.
- Siemens fire alarms inspection
- Silent Knight fire alarms inspection
- Fire-Lite fire alarms inspection
- Kidde fire alarms inspection
- Edwards/EST fire alarms inspection
- Honeywell fire alarm inspection
- Napco fire alarm inspection
- Notifier fire alarm inspection
- Simplex-Grinnell fire alarm inspection
- Inspection Reminders. Customers can receive an email, phone call or both to remind them of upcoming inspections. Our computer system keeps track of all your system information so you never have to worry about missing an inspection.
- Online Inspection Reports. Our inspectors create detailed inspection reports that adhere to NFPA 72 guidelines. Customers can view, download and print inspection reports, work orders and invoices online on our customer extranet (view sample customer).
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Emergency service available to quickly get your fire alarm system back into service (for Protection Plus and Platinum Plus Customers).When you want the very best for your next fire alarm inspection, the professionals at Associated Fire Protection are waiting for your call. We provide quality solutions for commercial and industrial spaces, campuses, high-rise buildings, and offer state-of-the-art central monitoring and voice evacuation systems. We use the industry’s top quality products in providing fire protection and security to your business, and are proud to be a certified distributor of systems by such renowned names as Siemens and Silent Knight.