Fire Suppression System Refill
If your Clean Agent Fire Suppression System or CO2 Suppression System discharges for any reason you should have the system refilled immediately. It is important to refill your system immediately to keep your business protected, but also because it is difficult to tell if your system cylinders have been refilled. Associated Fire Protection is experienced in refilling all fire suppression system cylinders including Kidde, Siemens, Ansul, and Minimax.
Some of the types of fire suppression systems that we refill are:
- Fire alarm installation, inspection, and repair
- Sprinkler system (wet, dry, foam, deluge) installation, inspection, and repair
- Fire pump, fire hydrant installation, inspection and repair
- Backflow preventer inspections and repair
- Clean agent (FM-200, Novec halon, carbon dioxide) installation, inspection, and repair
- Kitchen system installation, inspection, and repair
- Portable fire extinguisher installation, inspection, and repair
- DOT licensed in-shop hydrotesting, recharging, and repairs of all types of cylinders
AFP also provides the following services:
- Inspection Reminders. Customers can receive an email, phone call or both to remind them of upcoming fire system inspections. Our computer system keeps track of all your system information so you never have to worry about missing an inspection.
- Online Inspection Reports. Our fire system technicians create detailed inspection reports that adhere to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines. Customers can view, download and print inspection reports, work orders and invoices online on our customer extranet (view sample customer).
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Emergency service available to quickly get your fire suppression system back into service.