Life at AFP
Associated Fire Protection was founded in 1947 upon the belief that the latest in fire protection technology must be combined with the highest level of service in order to provide value to our customers. We have grown rapidly and today we are a leader in providing advanced fire protection and life safety technology.
Our employees are foundational to our success and our ability to deliver superior service to our customers. We pride ourself on our record of sustained company growth and stability, providing excellent benefits and perks, championing work/life balance and fostering an environment of career development and advancement.
In alignment with our Company Values, we support an office culture that embodies team work, positive attitude and respect for one another. We host frequent group lunches, weekly and monthly technician meetings and other company events (annual company & off-site meetings, team building events) to foster an inclusive, professional and well partnered culture.
Company Growth & Stability
- Founded in 1947 and currently celebrating 70 years in business.
- Under 3rd generation of family leadership.
- 15-20% yearly revenue growth rates.
- History of continued expansion and acquisitions, now with:
- 3 offices servicing all of NJ;
- 2 offices servicing NY (including New York City and Long Island)
- 1 office servicing Utah.
- 80+ employees and actively growing in multiple locations.
- 4000+ customers.
Benefits & Perks
AFP is proud to provide it’s employees and their families with an extensive and highly competitive benefits package. Add some additional text. Add some additional text. Add some additional text.
Health & Wellbeing
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Wellness packages and gym reimbursement provide by our health insurer.
- Dental & Vision insurance.
- Individualized claims assistance and benefits enrollment and insurance questions support provided to employees and family members.
- Company culture encouraging healthy and fit lifestyle with many in-office wellness-related initiatives.
- List Paid Time Off benefit.
- List number of Paid Holidays.
- List Sick day benefits.
Financial & Survivor Benefits
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Supplemental insurance policies (e.g life, AD&D and cancer) insurance.
- 401(k) plan. From time-to-time, AFP provides discretionary 401(k) contributions based on company performance.
Employee Discounts & Perks
- Any employee discounts? Could say, “Employees and family members can access a number of discounts offered by local businesses.”
- Education reimbursement offered to those pursuing job-related classes and degrees programs.
- Various bonus programs including discretionary year end bonus, monthly incentive bonus and recruiting referral bonus.
- Annual holiday parties, themed company gatherings and organized company events and outings
Championing work/life balance
AFP believes in helping their employees find some balance in their workday. We encourage our employees to work with their managers and teams to find ways to support their out-of-work needs, including:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to work from home.
- Inclusion of families in events and outing and recognition that families are key support structure for AFP employees.
Fostering an environment of career development and advancement
We strongly support our employees in their career development and advancement, providing both formal and informal benefits and programs. Many of our employees have taken new or advance roles, and we actively support internal mobility across our departments and teams.