Brett Straten, President of Associated Fire Protection, sits on the board of the FSSA.
It seems like everything in the world today is changing at a rapid pace, and the fire protection industry is no exception. AFP makes it a priority to stay on top of the latest changes in the fire protection industry by attending local, state and national fire protection training and trade association meetings. With representation in over 20 local, state, and national groups, AFP is always part of the latest industry conversations, so our customers are always up-to-date when it comes to life safety. And meeting with manufacturing executives from around the world means we are always anticipating upcoming developments as well.
AFP’s action packed Spring Event Calendar:
- February 28-March 4 Fire Suppression System Alliance, Annual Meeting, Palm Coast, FL
- March 20th, NJAFED Networking Meeting
- April 3 Buildings NY Trade Show, Javits Center, NY
- April 3 Essex County Fire Prevention Association Meeting
- April 9 MCFPPA Meeting, Freehold, NJ
- April 10, LSA Meeting, Atlantic City, NJ
- April 11-12 National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors, Atlantic City, NJ
- April 17 NJSBGA Meeting, Galloping Hill Inn, Union, NJ
- May 1 Tri-State Fire and Security Executive Club, NY, NY
- May 2, ADI Expo, Teaneck, NJ
- May 8 NYFSCA Meeting, The Inn and New Hyde Park, NY
- May 9-10 National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors New Orleans, LA
- May 16 AFAA General Meeting, East Hanover, NJ
- May 16 Mid-Hudson Chapter SFA Meeting, Ramada Inn, Newburgh, NY
- May 29 Kidde-Fenwal Wet Chemical and IND Training, Paterson, NJ
- June 5-6 NJAFED Summer Meeting, Atlantic City, NJ
Conferring at VESDA TRAINING
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.